Monday, June 4, 2012

Weeks 12 & 13 Surveys.

I'm trying to catch up to the current date, so I will post two surveys! Woop!


How far along? 12 Weeks
Baby is the size of? A plum
Maternity clothes? I wore a shirt just because I felt like it, but it wasn’t necessary.  I also bought some larger sweat pants because I knew I would want them.  
Stretch marks? Nada 
Sleep: I’m not as fatigued as I was.  Most of the time I’m getting about 8-9 hours a night though every once in awhile I just don’t feel comfortable in bed.       
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat! 170 BPM (beats per minute)! 
Miss Anything? Feeling decent.  I just feel like my whole self is off so far.     
Movement: None    
Food cravings: Little twinges of cravings but nothing overwhelming.     
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still no real appetite for nuts. Nothing really bothered me too much this week. 
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None 
Symptoms: Is getting a bigger belly a symptom? My skin has been very itchy too.    
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week was a good week for happy.  
Looking forward to: Cleaning out the baby’s room a little more and getting things ready for a garage sale.   

  

How far along? 13 Weeks
Baby is the size of? A medium shrimp
Maternity clothes? Still not necessary.  
Stretch marks? None to know knowledge. 
Sleep: It fluctuates.   I’m starting to feel a little uncomfortable at night.       
Best moment this week: Has nothing to do with the pregnancy, but seeing my best friend graduate from college.   
Miss Anything? With all of the graduation celebration going on, I missed being able to “go out”.  But after I saw how they were feeling the next day, I was ok to have not participated J    
Movement: None (I don’t think)    
Food cravings: They aren’t super overwhelming. Last night I saw a commercial for Dairy Queen and bought a confetti cake blizzard.  I only ate half of it.       
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really food anymore. Though I can’t stand watching those shows where people get hurt.  That makes my stomach turn.  
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: So so so itchy. Especially at night. My scalp itches, my chest, my back, my legs. And I get dizzy if I stand for too long in a warm room.  
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: This was a good week. I was very happy.    
Looking forward to: Having hubby’s birthday party on Tuesday and officially announcing the pregnancy!! 


Pictures from Colton's graduation

1 comment: