How far along? 20 weeks. Halfway there!
Baby is the size of? Banana-weird, I had a
dream last night where someone told me to eat more bananas!
Average size: 6.5 inches, 10.6 oz
Maternity clothes? Worn a few times. I found
a dress I want to wear for maternity pictures, and it’s NOT maternity!
Stretch Marks? None, woot woot!
Sleep: It’s been wishy washy this week. I worked
weird hours this week and then had another wedding. But I slept about 12 hours
last night, so I think I’m caught up.
Best moment this week: One of my best friends
got married this weekend. Congrats Crystal and Cedric!
Miss anything? Can’t think of anything.
Movement: Baby is very active when
I’m resting or just sitting.
Food cravings: I’ve had a craving for
coffee every once in awhile this week, though I still despise the taste of City
Brew coffee.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing noticeable this
week, yay!
Gender: 12 more days until we
find out!
This week’s fetal heart rate: 154
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Tired, itchiness, forgetful
(ex. Thinking my doctor’s appointment was at 11 and was actually at 9, making
me 15 minutes late for my appointment)
Belly button in or out? In, no signs of movement.
Wedding rings on or off? Getting tight in warm
weather but still on.
Emotions: Calm and tolerable.
Looking forward to: The last wedding of the
summer.
19 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment