Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Double Whammy

I'm almost caught up! Here are two more surveys!


How far along? 16 Weeks
Baby is the size of? An avocado.
Maternity clothes? I’ve been wearing leggings and had to open the button on my jeans, but maternity is still not necessary.
Stretch marks? Nope! 
Sleep: It’s starting to get a little uncomfortable. I feel like my whole stomach is being pulled down by gravity.  
Best moment this week: Talking with other moms.  Going to my hometown for my best friend’s wedding events.   
Miss Anything? Energy, feeling “normal”      
Movement: I don’t think so.      
Food cravings:  Still loving Icees.  I’ve been eating a lot of fruit roll-ups and gushers.  I just eat all the time.           
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have an aversion to nuts still.  
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Congestion, itchiness, fatigue    
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and content.      
Looking forward to: The weekend, for no reason in particular!


How far along? 17 Weeks
Baby is the size of? An onion, but is much, much sweeter ;).
Maternity clothes? The top buttons of some of my pants have to remain open. I can still fit into most of my tops. 
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: I have my uncomfortable nights and then there’s nights when I sleep like a rock. 

Best moment this week: Making the gender appointment.   
Miss Anything? Energy and motivation.     
Movement:
Possibly but I’m not completely sure.     
Food cravings:  Any fruity drinks. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I still prefer not to eat almonds.    
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Congestion, scalp is so itchy, belly uncomfortable or this heavy/crampy feeling.      
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: It’s been a roller coaster week.      
Looking forward to: Hitting 18 weeks.  

This was taken a little before 16 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment