How far along? 14 Weeks
Baby is the size of? A lemon
Maternity
clothes? I’ve worn a couple, though they are not necessary yet.
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: I always want to nap
but then I don’t sleep well at night. I have started using pillows to support
my little growing and support my back and knees.
Best moment this week: My husband’s birthday party where we
finally officially announced the pregnancy.
Miss Anything? A “normal” appetite.
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: I’ve been loving Icee’s and bubble gum.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still not liking
almonds.
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Everything is still itchy.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: This was a fun week!
Looking forward to: My
best friend’s wedding.
Since I don't have my camera, here are some pictures I found online of the diaper bags I bought and received this week!
Baya bag: I like this bag because it has a zipped bottom that is separate from the rest of the bag. So if there are some dirty clothes or rags, it doesn't touch everything else. It came with a changing pad, an insulated bottle holder, and a wallet (which I won't use, haha), and what I think is a wipe holder. This retails for $70-$90 and I got it for $25.
Skip Hop Duo Deluxe: I love this bag and it will probably be my main bag. It has clips to snap on to the stroller. Instead of zipping shut, it uses magnets. This bag is super roomy and has a cell phone pocket, and came with a changing pad. Another great part: I got this for 10% off!
No comments:
Post a Comment