Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Bedding

I found a great website with a lot of super cute baby bedding.  I really need to find out the gender of this baby so I can start SHOPPING!!!  There is so much cute stuff but I'll show you a few of my favorites for both gender.  Let me know what you think?

Girl Bedding

I really like the pink and brown together. For the walls I would probably use that darker brown or maybe the darker color pink as an accent wall.  Simple and cute, I like it a lot.  

The light pink sort of makes me want to puke. Maybe it's better in person. What i love is the birds and the flowers with different patterned fabric on the wings and the flowers.  This may not be a winner. The more I stare at that pink, the more I hate it.  Hmmmmm.  


I think this one is my favorite. Who doesn't love owls?! And flowers?! And a lady bug?! With the borders accented in brown, I think it adds a nice touch and could be used as an accent color.  

Boy Bedding

 Not only do I love jungle theme, I love the cartoon-y aspect of the animals.  So cute!

I would consider this a forest theme (just ignore the adorable monkey!). I love that it's kind of woodsy and "rustic" -can I say that baby things are rustic?


 I don't know why this one turned out so blurry. Giraffes are a FAVORITE of mine! It's a little plain but that can be great. I would even say that this is gender neutral. 

There is something about these adorable animals on these quilts! The animals are adorable, and look at those GIRAFFES! Green is one of my favorite colors and I love it for a boy's room.  

What are your thoughts? Which are you favorites? Should I keep looking? Feel free to comment here or on my Facebook page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment