Now on to the survey!
How
far along? 11 Weeks
Baby is the size of? A lime
Maternity
clothes? I have
tried on my maternity clothes. I could
probably wear them but they’d look big.
Stretch marks? None though my skin is starting to be a little itchy
from the stretching.
Sleep: Just slept about 11
hours last night. I’m pretty exhausted
by about 7pm.
Best moment this week: Talking to the first non-family mom
about pregnancy.
Miss Anything? Nothing this week.
Movement: None
Food cravings: None this week, just always hungry.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing’s really making
me queasy, I just don’t want to eat red meat or nuts.
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Hungry Hungry Hungry, frequent trips to the restroom, occasionally
dizziness especially if I stand up too fast.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy mixed with moody this
week.
Looking forward to: First appointment with my other doctor on Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment