How far along? 10
Weeks
Baby is
the size of? A prune
Maternity clothes? I bought some that I’m excited to wear but I've just tried
them on. No need for them yet.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I still sleep a lot
but naps alleviate the need to sleep 10 hours a night.
Best moment this week: Showing the first ultrasound picture
to one of my best friends and my parents.
Miss Anything? Dad had a margarita at dinner the other night and
for once, I didn't feel like I wanted to throw up at the thought of
alcohol. I wanted a sip but didn't have
too big of a craving for it.
Movement: None
Food cravings: Chocolate pudding.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still nuts. But this week, nothing has been too bad
(other than the smell of the left over’s in the fridge).
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Hungry about every hour. Emotional.
Belly Button in or out? It’s in.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Again: Emotional
Looking forward to: The next doctor’s appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment