Wednesday, May 16, 2012

6 Week Survey


This is a survey I saw on another mom-to-be blog.  Some of the questions may change or there may be ones added as the pregnancy goes on.  


How far along? 6 Weeks
Baby is the size of? A lentil
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? I hope not!
Sleep: Sleeping about 10 hours a night, though I’m a little crampy at bedtime. 
Best moment this week: Realizing 2 of my brothers would be uncles for the first time! 
Miss Anything? My appetite.
Movement: None yet, just cramping from my stomach expanding.  
Food cravings: French fries, teddy grahams, cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: Almonds
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: Nausea, cramping, fatigue.  
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Excited but can get stressed easily.  
Looking forward to: Being able to tell my closest friends (On the day of my first appointment, April 3!)



No comments:

Post a Comment