Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome!

As a frequent Facebook user, I know how overwhelming it can be to keep up on all the details of a friend's life.  Sometimes there is so much information coming at you at one time. You may love it, or you may hate it.  For those who hate it, I decided to create a blog where I can feel free to post as much information about my life (and pregnancy!) as I want without spamming others' Facebook wall.

So may I officially welcome you! I will probably post recipes, pictures, and a little survey I've been filling out once a week since I was 6 weeks pregnant. Other random things may appear, because some days my mind wanders.  

As a fair warning, I love to use parentheses, aka "round brackets" (who doesn't like a good parentheses?) And as another note, I am using this as a way to communicate about my life, but I am a semi-private person so you won't find out every detail about my life.  

Have fun and bug me if you need an update!  I will leave you with our very first ultrasound picture! 

We call this our sour patch kid photo.  When you flip the picture over, baby looks like a sour patch kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment