How far along? 7 Weeks
Baby is
the size of? A blueberry
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? No but my skin is getting a little itchy.
Sleep: Still sleeping 9-10
hours a night. I get very sleepy at about 9pm.
Best moment this week: A friend said to us “Just think, you
could have one of these” referring to their baby. Ben and I just smiled at each other, because
we still haven’t told many people yet.
Miss Anything? Eating food.
Movement: Nothing, still cramping a little.
Food cravings: Fruit, bread, sprite, ginger ale.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Almost everything. Chicken, beef, fish, turkey, nuts, most
cheese.
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Nausea, cramping, fatigue, frequent urination.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but stressed that I have
lost weight and am hungry but nauseous all of the time.
Looking forward to: Telling close friends, eating food.
Baby was the size of a blueberry at 7 weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment