Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week 8 Survey: I hate nuts!


How far along? 8 Weeks
Baby is the size of? A raspberry
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I don’t feel like getting out of my lounge-y clothes
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: I’m sleeping about 10 hours a night 6 days a week and then having a night of restless sleep.     
Best moment this week: Realizing our first appointment is coming up soon.  
Miss Anything? My appetite and feeling at 100%   
Movement: None    
Food cravings: No overwhelming cravings this week.    
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nuts, some cheeses, chicken
Gender: Unknown
Labor Signs: None. 
Symptoms: I’m peeing all the time, nausea, I’m also hungry about every hour.  
Belly Button in or out? Innie!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Content
Looking forward to: Telling my closest friends.   



No comments:

Post a Comment