Sunday, June 17, 2012

Survey Sunday!

Whew! It's been a fun but long week! Here are two surveys and then I'll be officially caught up and will only post one a week.



How far along? 18 Weeks
Baby is the size of? Sweet potato. Average size: 5.6 inches, 6.7 oz.
Maternity clothes? I’m wearing some maternity clothes. There are clothes that I won’t wear anymore.      
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: It’s been a good week for sleep.  The only days I don’t get 9-10 hours of sleep are days when I have to get up for the 7 am shift.     
Best moment this week: Ben noticing how big I’m getting and he was feeling the stomach.        
Miss Anything? Motivation!      
Movement: I *think* I’m feeling movement as I’m writing this. But…. I’m still unfamiliar with what this is supposed to be like.  Time will tell!
Food cravings:  Icees and anything else that others are craving! Or whatever smells good.    
Anything making you queasy or sick: Keep almonds away from me. I don’t think I’ll eat another almond this whole pregnancy.      
Gender: Unknown. Less than 1 month until we find out!
This week’s fetal heart rate: 152
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Bloody nose, itchiness, and I’ve recently become uncoordinated. I almost fell almost (on flat ground), and strained my back to keep myself upright. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, with small spurts of emotion. 
Looking forward to: Ben’s brother’s wedding.   


How far along? 19 Weeks
Baby is the size of? Mango (sounds yummy!). Average size: 6.0 inches, 8.5 oz.
Maternity clothes? I’ve worn a few. I probably wouldn’t have to but they are so comfortable.  My jeans are from before but on a few of them, I have to use a hair tie to keep the button closed.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Typically 10 hours a night     
Best moment this week: Ben’s brother Daniel marrying my new sister-in-law Amber!
Miss Anything? I was missing spending time with Ben but then he had a ton of time off for his brother’s wedding, so I am very content this week.        
Movement: Baby has moved a little to the left. So I get pokes in the same area but to the left a little. 
Food cravings:  None this week.      
Anything making you queasy or sick: I haven’t thought about eating almonds so it hasn’t made me queasy. No sickness or aversions this week!
Gender: Unknown. 20 days until we find out!
This week’s fetal heart rate: 155
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: A little crampy.  My feet have been super sore and swollen from helping with the wedding. And I had acid reflux in my throat the other day. It felt like I could breathe fire!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On, though with this heat the rings are getting tight. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: This was a great week!          
Looking forward to: Crystal’s bachelorette party on Wednesday and wedding on Saturday! 




No comments:

Post a Comment