My online purchases: I've ordered the baby book but it hasn't arrived yet. Guess what arrived today.....
The colors weren't totally what I expected (a little soft) but it's still super cute. The owl is my favorite, but that beaver has some cute teeth! I also bought some wall clings and the colors are much more vibrant, so I am probably going to base the wall colors on the colors of the clings. This set also came with a diaper holder, valence, fitted sheet, and a dust ruffle.
I also found this canvas art at Target hoping that it would match the bedding. Though it's a little different, I love it and I think it'll look great in baby's room.
Other purchases: the stroller/car seat=travel system!
Our neighbor turned Ben (ahem, I mean us) on to a jogging stroller. Ok so I have learned to love it too. It is a Baby Trend Expedition.
Though it looks big, it's not that much bigger than regular strollers we looked at (Ben even got it through a regular doorway sideways because it is so maneuverable!). I almost had a mini freak out because it seemed like I was going to have to remove the tires EVERY TIME I needed to put it in my trunk. After trying for 15 minutes in 100 degree heat, we finally figured out how to get it in to the trunk without needing to be a mechanic.
And lastly, here is the Ben-specific purchase:
It is so much fun watching Ben get excited about baby things, let alone SHOPPING-ok so he wasn't that excited to shop! He said he's never done so much shopping in one day (unless buying a gun or vehicle).
My baby has such an adventurous dad and will see lots of things in this baby carrier.
I think I'm done shopping for a little while. I'm still exhausted and most of these purchases were days ago!
So cute Gen!! Love the stroller and baby carrier and I like the owl the best too!!
ReplyDeleteWe have the exact same stroller and kid carrier. We love both of them, so I say those are good purchases! Baby shopping is so much fun. . . And I'm not even a shopper haha congrats on having a little boy!
ReplyDelete