How far along? 24 weeks
Baby is the size of? Cantaloup
Average size: 11.81 inches (measured from head
to toe) 1.32 lb
Maternity clothes? I don’t think I wore anything
maternity this week.
Stretch Marks? Nope but skin is getting tight!
Sleep: During the week, I didn’t sleep
very well. But this weekend I slept about 11 hours each night.
Best moment this week: Taking maternity pictures!
Miss anything? Not struggling when painting my
toes.
Movement: Plenty of movement. He’s a crazy
kid!
Food cravings: None but I did discover golden Oreo
cookies and cream ice cream!
Anything make you queasy or
sick? Nope
Gender: Boy
This week’s fetal heart rate: 148
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: itchy scalp, frequent bathroom
trips, ever expanding belly, and EXHAUSTION!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Emotions: Sort of intolerant and easily agitated.
Looking forward to: Our friends Matt and Tanisha
visiting! We haven’t seen them in years!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment