Sunday, July 8, 2012

Survey Sunday


How far along? 22 weeks
Baby is the size of? Papaya
Average size: 10.5 inches (measured from head to toe) baby is over a pound.
Maternity clothes? Off and on
Stretch Marks? None
Sleep: Still sleeping a lot because I think I’m sick but it’s starting to be uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: The ultrasound and seeing our little boy!
Miss anything? Being able to sit comfortably
Movement: Lots of kicks, flips, smacks.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender: Baby Boy!
This week’s fetal heart rate: They didn’t give me the  number at the ultrasound.
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Exhaustion, itchy scalp, expanding belly ;)
Belly button in or out? Inny
Wedding rings on or off? On. The heat is making it tight though.
Emotions: I was so anxious this whole week for the ultrasound.
Looking forward to: Getting the crib bedding and baby book in the mail.


Little boy parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment