Sunday, July 15, 2012

Survey Sunday


How far along? 23 weeks
Baby is the size of? Grapefruit
Average size: 11.4 inches (measured from head to toe) 1.1 lb
Maternity clothes? Comfy but not necessary. Though I attempted to put on a pair of shorts and there was no way they were going to fit!
Stretch Marks? None
Sleep: It’s starting to get a little uncomfortable. It takes effort to switch sides or get out of bed.
Best moment this week: Getting the crib bedding, stroller, baby book, etc.
Miss anything? Easily bending down.
Movement: Wiggles galore! He hit so hard that is literally made me jump in my seat.
Food cravings: No cravings that I can think of.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender: Boy
This week’s fetal heart rate: His was moving between 156-160.
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: itchy scalp, frequent bathroom trips, ever expanding belly.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Emotions: I was feeling a little overwhelmed this week. Almost a feeling like I had to get things done TODAY!
Looking forward to: Maternity pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment