Sunday, July 1, 2012

Survey Sunday!


How far along? 21 weeks
Baby is the size of? Pomegranate
Average size: 10.5 inches (measured from head to toe) 12.7 oz
Maternity clothes? I don’t think I wore any this week.
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep: I’ve slept a LOT the last two nights. I have a feeling that the uncomfortable is soon to set in.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby move on my stomach.
Miss anything? This week I actually sort of missed being able to drink (just a little twinge). I had a couple sips of champagne and it wasn’t anything too exciting so I know I’m not missing much.
Movement: Lots of activity. I think baby is really strong too.
Food cravings: On CSI (the original), a kid brought his dad some salt and vinegar chips. Needless to say, I was out the door and to the nearest convenient store to get thick cut salt and vinegar chips.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Not this week.
Gender: We find out on FRIDAY!!!
This week’s fetal heart rate: 156
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Exhaustion, itchiness, Braxton hicks contractions, and about one night a week I get really awful sleep because it feels like someone is ripping my hips apart.
Belly button in or out? In, still no signs of outi-ness.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Emotions: Sort of crazy this week. I find myself intolerable of rude/bad drivers. And mis-interpreting things people say to me.
Looking forward to: The ultra-sound of FRIDAY!!!


21 weeks. Last wedding of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment