You may or may not be shocked to find out that within minutes of arriving home from the ultrasound appointment, we made our first purchases. Our neighbors happened to be having a garage sale that included some baby boy clothes. And this is what we purchased:
Little overalls, a thick onesee (there are ears on the hood!) and an adorable sleeper with frogs on the feet! Ahh! So adorable! We also bought from them a really small, compact stroller for older babies.
I spent the rest of that afternoon with Danielle. We went to Lowes, which has a 10% military discount, and purchased some primer and painting accessories that I needed to start painting a dresser our neighbors gave us (I will post pictures another day). We also stopped in to Sears where I made my first retail purchase for our baby.
I couldn't help it! The set was on sale and look at that monster on the booty! I can't wait to put him in it. Today I purchased the crib bedding and a baby book that I will show you another time.
Gen I have tears as I read this your excitement and wonder are palpable and I could not be more happy. I can now also start shopping so be prepared and again congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHolly
Thanks Holly!
ReplyDelete