Monday, May 6, 2013
Pet Peeves
10 Pet Peeves
I have a feeling that I might offend someone. BUT let's be real people, will any of this actually make you change your ways? Probably not. And we all know that I am annoying about 70% of the time; that includes the time I spend sleeping.
1. People who scrape the bottom of their yogurt cups with a spoon. It drives me insane!! All that scraping and noise just to get one last tiny lick of yogurt.
2. "People" who take the last thing from the box but leave the empty box in the pantry. I only personally know one person who does this. He lives with me... and his name is Ben. I'm contemplating saving all the boxes he leaves and burning something of his using the boxes to start the fire.
3. Owners letting their dogs poop and leaving it on a trail, in a park, on my lawn, etc.
4. The drivers in this town. OK not every one sucks. But when did it become OK not to participate in a 4 way stop, keep going on a red light, take a left turn when traffic is coming, and pass around a motorcycle that just literally got in an accident right before your eyes... on Christmas day?!
5. My mom constantly miss pronouncing things, over and over again.
6. Putting very vague and/or shocking facebook statuses but not responding when people ask "are you ok?"
7. People who ask for advice but refuse to accept it unless they hear the answer they were wanting all along. Hey, I actually do this. Especially when I ask for Ben's opinion on an outfit. But I mean for really important decisions.
8. Men adjusting themselves in public. I don't need to see that.
9. Leaving a public restroom dirty and disgusting. Not flushing, leaving toilet paper and paper towels all over. Gross.
10. This one is just recent-that there aren't very cute baby/little boys clothes. The "stylish" clothes I've seen are insanely expensive. But you can always find adorable, inexpensive little girls clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment