Sunday, September 2, 2012

Survey Sunday and Coming Home Outfit


How far along? 30 weeks (approx 10 more to go!!)
Baby is the size of? A cucumber-not that skinny though
Average size: 15.71 inches, 2.91 lb
Maternity clothes? I’m almost in full maternity shirts. One of my shirts is already too short! Bummer!
Stretch Marks? None (that I can see)
Sleep: There is lots of it.
Best moment this week: Watching him shift positions in my stomach.  
Miss anything? I really want to paint my toes this week but that probably won’t happen. And there’s no time to get a pedicure.
Movement: Lots of big movement.
Food cravings: Apple Pop!
Anything make you queasy or sick? When E is super active, sometimes that makes me a little queasy (same answer as last week)
Gender: Boy
This week’s fetal heart rate: 168-ok so I just got done running around at my job, even my heart rate was really high. Needless to say, my nurse gave me a good scolding.
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Exhaustion, balance issues, itchy scalp.
Belly button in or out? Still in!!!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Emotions: This week was mostly bleh, but I finally saw some awesome friends and watched some football on Friday night.  
Looking forward to: My baby shower!!  


Now the coming home outfit(s)
 My mom bought us this outfit. One of my favorite things about baby outfits is animal feet.


The second favorite thing about baby outfits are cute things on the butt! I love this outfit!!


This is our big-boy option. The first outfit is a newborn outfit. This is a 0-3M outfit in case our "little" guy turns out to be big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment