Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Survey-Week 29


How far along? 29 weeks
Baby is the size of? Acorn Squash
Average size: 15.2 inches, 2.54 lbs
Maternity clothes? Shirts are getting a little too short to wear non-maternity. Last night I found a pair of jeans that STILL BUTTON!!
Stretch Marks? None
Sleep: The last three nights I slept between 10-12 hours.
Best moment this week: Seeing lots of my relatives and Danielle’s birthday party.  
Miss anything? After last night’s events, I was missing margaritas and hard cider.
Movement: He’s a strong boy.
Food cravings: None this week.
Anything make you queasy or sick? When E is super active, sometimes that makes me a little queasy.
Gender: Boy
This week’s fetal heart rate: 138
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Exhaustion, I didn’t know that I could pee more frequently, but I guess I can.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Emotions: Most stable and nice.
Looking forward to: The weather cooling down at night so we can sleep with the windows open.  

No comments:

Post a Comment