How far along? 33 weeks (approx 7
more to go!!)
Baby is the size
of? A durian fruit… whatever that is?
Average size: 17.2 inches, 4.23 lbs
Maternity clothes?
Luckily, my friend Tanisha sent me some maternity pants! I was
really needing some for work!
Stretch Marks? Not that I can
see.
Sleep: Getting about 9
hours a night, but waking up a lot.
Best moment this
week: Getting to see Ben a little.
Miss anything? Hard cider.
Movement: E is still a crazy
nut!
Food cravings: None.
Anything make you
queasy or sick? Someone at work makes this mushroom lean cuisine that makes me
want to puke every time I smell it being cooked.
Gender: Boy
This week’s fetal
heart rate: 150
Labor signs: Possibly just
Braxton Hicks Contractions.
Symptoms: I’m huge, pee all
the time, still itch like crazy, I don’t like some of the food I used to.
Belly button in or
out? It’s still in but there is a little bump above my belly button.
Wedding rings on
or off? On.
Emotions: I have been
getting very agitated at work.
Looking forward
to: Seeing Ben more this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment