How far along? 32 weeks (approx 8 more to go!!)
Baby is the size of? Squash
Average size: 16.69 inches, 3.75 lbs
Maternity clothes? Still living in them, with the exception of two
pairs of really stretchy jeans that still fit!
Stretch Marks? Not that I can see.
Sleep: Sleeping a lot but not quite feeling rested. I wake up a lot in
the night.
Best moment this week: This was sort of a blah week, so just getting to
know my baby boy. Oh and getting to see my BFF for about a day.
Miss anything? Being able to bend down, get up off the couch easily, jump.
Movement: My boy is still active, but you can tell he’s running out of
room.
Food cravings: Nothing overwhelming.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Just if I get dehydrated.
Gender: Boy
This week’s fetal heart rate: 148.
Labor signs: I think I felt my first Braxton Hicks contraction, which feels like my whole belly gets really hard.
Symptoms: I’m starting to waddle, is that a symptom?
Belly button in or out? It’s still in but there is a little bump above my
belly button.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Emotions: It’s been a rough week because Ben’s been hunting. I miss him.
Looking forward to: Ben coming home for a night, and a doctor’s
appointment on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment