Tuesday, January 15, 2013

8 Things I Would Tell My 16 Year Old Self, if I Could

It was originally 10 things but I could only think of 8


1.     Enjoy sports, especially volleyball. It’s going to be one of the only things you’ll miss about high school.
2.     Don’t worry about what other girls think of you. You won’t even care in a few years, so don’t put that pressure on yourself.
3.     Learn how to do the laundry! If not, you’ll be blogging about how you had to call your mom to talk you through your first load of laundry in college.
4.     Spend more time with Colton! There are years in high school where you slack on your end of the friendship. You’ll miss that time later.
5.     Try cooking a little more. You’ll find you do enjoy it!
6.     Ask mom to teach you to sew a little. If not, you’ll go years without wearing a few pairs of pants because the hem fell out.
7.     Quit judging others, especially girls! Learn to encourage and support other women.
8.     Eat healthier!

16 years old

1 comment: