Friday, January 18, 2013

5 Things that make me most happy

5 Things that make me most happy right now.

1.     Everett-How couldn’t this little man make me the happiest woman in the world? When I’m away from him I feel home sick. It still blows my mind how I could instantly love someone I’ve never met. He’s the puzzle piece I never knew I was missing.


2.     Ben-He puts up with my crazy personality. He’s my best friend and he makes me want to be a better person for our family. When I see him with Rhett, it makes me love him more. He’s an awesome dad (which is the most attractive trait about him).


3.     Koda (our dog)-Even though he hasn’t had as much attention as he used to get, he still loves us unconditionally. He’s great with Rhett and follows me anywhere I take him. You can see it on his face that he’s just waiting for Rhett to start playing with him.


4.     My family-They have been so supportive and I couldn’t have gone through my pregnancy and these past few months without them. I wish I could see them more. Three of my brothers haven’t met Rhett yet, so I can’t wait until they see their nephew.


5.     My job(s)-My favorite job is staying at home with Rhett 5 days a week. It’s such a blessing. Though sometimes I want to go crazy, I am glad I get to raise my baby. I am also very grateful to be able to leave the house two days a week and be challenged at the hospital (and have adult interaction). 



No comments:

Post a Comment