Friday, January 4, 2013

3 Fears


3 Legitimate fears and how they became fears.

1. That I will be a bad mother/parent. Obviously this fear surfaced when I became a mother. I know children have their own personalities, but I truly believe the core fundamentals of a child’s morals are learned from the parents.

2. Lateness. I hate being late. Even when I’m less than 5 minutes early, I feel like I’m late and I get anxious. If I get somewhere really early, I’ll just sit in my car a little while. Where I got this fear, I don’t know. I was always really early for school as a child and even to high school.

3. Someone breaking in my house, intending to hurt me. I never thought of this until I married Ben. This fear has only intensified since my son was born. I’ve spend hours thinking about what I would do if an intruding broke into my house. Where would I hide my son? Would I grab a weapon and defend myself? Etc, Etc, Etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment