How far along? 39 weeks (approx 1 more to go!!)
Baby is the size of? A Watermelon
Average size: 20.16 inches, 7.63 lbs
Maternity clothes? My favorite are pajama’s and
sweats.
Stretch Marks? None yet but that skin is getting
pretty thin!
Sleep: Lots of hip pain, it hurts to
switch positions but I still sleep.
Best moment this week: Having the chance to hang out with
great people before our lives change.
Miss anything? At this point, I kind of just miss
everything. This is such a long process.
Movement: He’s a big boy with big movements.
Food cravings: I wanted an orange last night.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender: Boy
This week’s fetal heart rate: 130 (he’s just chilling now!)
Labor signs: Pelvic pressure, a few
contractions.
Symptoms: swelling, bathroom trips, my
tailbone hurts so bad.
Belly button in or out? Outie-ish
Wedding rings on or off? Off-wearing dad’s wedding band.
Emotions: This was a good week, but I get
moody.
Looking forward to: 3 day work week, and hopefully
seeing my boy!
I was a pregnant prom queen-just got done with a makeout session in the back of a car.
No comments:
Post a Comment