Saturday, November 10, 2012

40 Week Survey

I hope this will be my last survey!!

How far along? 40 weeks
Baby is the size of? A full grown baby, haha.
Average size: 20.16 inches, 7.63 lbs
Maternity clothes? I have 2-3 pairs of work pants that fit…. Sweats are my best friend
Stretch Marks? None.
Sleep: drastically reduced. Contractions and hip/knee pain keep me up at night.
Best moment this week: It’s been sort of a miserable week so it’s hard to think of a great moment this week. But I made a onesee with E’s name on it for him to wear to reveal his name.
Miss anything? My sanity.
Movement: He still moves like he’s got all the room in the world.  
Food cravings: None. I’m not even that hungry anymore.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender: Boy
This week’s fetal heart rate: 142
Labor signs: Contractions, back pain, groin pain, other gross things I won’t get into.
Symptoms: swelling, back pain.
Belly button in or out? Outie-ish
Wedding rings on or off? Off-wearing dad’s wedding band when I leave the house.
Emotions: This was a rough week.
Looking forward to: the birth of my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment