Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday Survey-37 Weeks


How far along? 37 weeks (approx 3 more to go!!)
Baby is the size of? A Winter Melon
Average size: 19.13 inches, 6.3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Almost exclusively in maternity. Pretty sure I will be growing out of some of the tops.
Stretch Marks? Nothing that I can see but I’ll ask the nurse to check at my next appointment.
Sleep: Lots of interruptions/bathroom breaks.
Best moment this week: Getting to spend time with my husband. We even went on a date! And meeting my friend Candace’s new baby.
Miss anything? Sleeping positions, my favorite drinks, getting off the couch in one step.
Movement: Strong movements. Sometimes I can feel him stretching out and hiccupping.
Food cravings: Craved a pumpkin pie blizzard.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope.
Gender: Boy
This week’s fetal heart rate: 144
Labor signs: hip pain, a couple of contractions (nothing regular).
Symptoms: huge stomach, congestion, and swelling. Surprisingly I’ve probably had more energy the last two weeks than I have this whole pregnancy (and I probably just jinxed myself)
Belly button in or out? Technically the belly button is in but the space above my belly button has “popped”.
Wedding rings on or off? Off and barely fitting into my dad’s wedding band from how swollen I am.
Emotions: I had a very good week this week. I get annoyed easily but I felt a lot of joy and excitement.
Looking forward to: Seeing the progression at the doctor’s appointment. Only working 3 days this week! Woop!
A winter melon (because I had no idea what this was)

No comments:

Post a Comment