How far along? 35 weeks (approx 5
more to go!!)
Baby is the size of? Coconut
Average size: 18.19 inches, 5.25 lbs
Maternity clothes? Living in maternity
Stretch Marks? None for sure, the
nurse confirmed it!
Sleep: Sleeping but I wake up
about every hour because my hips hurt so bad.
Best moment this week:
getting
spoiled and my parents being here.
Miss anything? Breathing, real sleep,
adult beverages.
Movement: Still an active boy!
Food cravings: At one point, I really
wanted applesauce and chocolate pudding but I was never able to satisfy that
craving.
Anything make you
queasy or sick? I get randomly queasy in the middle of the night.
Gender: Boy
This week’s fetal
heart rate: 144
Labor signs: A few contractions,
hips spreading, etc etc etc
Symptoms: hips in pain, lower
back pain, itchiness, hard time sleeping.
Belly button in or
out? It’s
still in but there is a little bump above my belly button.
Wedding rings on or
off? Officially
off, but I've been wearing my dad’s wedding band.
Emotions: Earlier this week was
rough because I was sick.
Looking forward to: My work baby shower!
No comments:
Post a Comment