Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nursery-Now What?

The nursery is FINISHED!!

  

 The mobile leans because the front of the crib is scooped. We can't put it on the sides because they are kind of a sleigh style. It's so cute anyway. The wall animals and soft, but I'm worried that owl might scare him!


Notice the police car on top of the bookshelf. It's supposed to be for E but Ben has already "tried"it out, you know, to make sure that it's safe for E to use.

Changing station. 




The dresser I painted. Doubles as the changing table. 


And guess what....? The hospital bags are packed! The index cards have everything that we need to pack just before we leave for the hospital. 

Ok people, now what do I do? The bags are packed, the nursery is done, every essential is purchased. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. I got a pedicure today but it wasn't relaxing at all; I was so uncomfortable. I also made freezer meals last weekend! So lets hear some suggestions. "Just relax" isn't doing it for me. When I'm occupied, I don't realize how uncomfortable I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment