OK so please ignore the really awkward selfie. This is just for reference!
Brows: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette. I have patchy eye brows that don't grow in full. I like this product because there is a waxy base, two different colors, an angled brush and a spool wand to blend everything.
Liner: I use any gel liner. Gel is really nice and smooth. The problem I have is that I have hooded eye lids so any liner tends to travel up the lid. So I top it with a black shadow using an angled brush. Here I used Creep from the Urban Decay Naked Palette (thanks Sephora gift card!), and also took it under my bottom lash line, making sure to blend it very well. To set it, I go over with any finishing powder.
Mascara: One of my all time favorites is L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes in black (top and bottom lashes). This really doesn't clump or flake.
Face: Currently I am using Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 120 mixed with a little face lotion and applied with a flat buffing brush. This product feels a little greasy, so I don't know that I will purchase it again. But it lasts a long time and I like the look after finishing with powder.
Because I have very dark under eye circles, I use NYX High Def Photo Concealer in Yellow because it counteracts the purple color. For redness or pimples, Maybelline Lumi Touch Highlighting concealer does the trick. This product is also on my T-zone, my cupids bow (the dip above the lip) and on the tip of my chin, all blended out. To set everything, I used Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Light.
Cheeks: Before I set everything, I use a bronzer. Usually I use Neautrogena Natural Radiance Bronzer but because this was a special occasion, I whipped out Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer which I bought with birthday money. To finish I added a light layer of pink cream blush (NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow)
Lips: Red is a scary color for me to wear. But Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple has made it easier for me to be a little adventurous. These are a little mix between a tint and a lipstick, they feel amazing.
I don't always wear this much makeup-this is more special things, and a modified lighter version for work. I have fun doing makeup. I hope this isn't too long and I hope you have fun reading this!

I love this picture of you! You look so pretty! I've never been able to make my make-up work for me :(
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! I would have no idea where to even start to do my makeup that well!
ReplyDeleteIrelevant to the post but I LOVE your hair! I have hair below my elbows at the mooment and i'm thinking of getting them cut but im so scared lol!
ReplyDeletewww.GlamDiaries.com