When I was a kid, I wanted to be a plant scientist, study the stars, sing, dance, and be a gymnast. Turns out I suck at science, singing is a hobby, I’m uncoordinated and not very flexible.
The only other thing I’ve seen myself as is a mom! I am very blessed to be with my baby five days a week. This is the most challenging job I’ve ever done. My stress level hasn’t been this high since college finals. But nothing has ever been so rewarding. Watching this little boy develop is exciting. His smile and laugh makes me melt. I love this little boy more than I can describe. And that’s what makes being a mommy my dream job.
I'm fortunate to get 3 whole days with just me and the boys, but I'm looking forward to being done with work and being home all the time with all three of them! :) I know it has its advantages, but I'm nervous for the mentally hard work!
ReplyDelete