Saturday, February 9, 2013

If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?


3 wishes: so I’m going to be completely superficial with this. Because of course I would want happiness for my family, an end to hunger, world peace, etc. This is the shallow, “if I had a billion dollars” me.
1.     A massive house designed by me! It would be log cabin style with HUGE windows. I would spend extra time pimping the kitchen with a massive island and double oven. My bathroom would be spa-quality with stone everywhere.  The walk in closet would have a wall of shoes.
2.   A live-in maid. I don’t like to clean. Sometimes I like to organize (including laundry), but everything else I could do without.
3.   To do my dream job, which would be a stay at home mom. And then I would have about 3-4 more kids. When they got older, I would a mom-helper in their classrooms and be a middle school volleyball coach. And then when they got to high school I would be an elementary school teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment